The Terra Dotta Travel Risk 22.2 Release was installed on client production sites on July 14, 2022.
New and Updated Functionality
Click on each feature's hyperlinked title below to navigate to the related Knowledgebase article for more details and images. You can watch our two-minute orientation video here:
- Travel Console - The all new Travel Console provides you with the information you need, when you need it. We’ve incorporated feedback gathered from many client conversations to help us design this information hub. The Travel Console includes:
- AlertTraveler® Panels - See an at-a-glance overview of current Traveler Locations, Upcoming Travel for the next 7 days, and Alerts that are currently impacting your travelers.
- Overview Cards - See a snapshot of whether any travelers need help, the number of active travelers, if there are any trips awaiting approval, and your license usage.
- Find a Traveler - Search for a traveler to see their location, a list of any current and future trips for the next 365 days, and a link to their full profile in one place.
- Navigation Menu - The enhanced menu puts your Travel Registry resources in one place on the left side of the page, and includes streamlined access to the Travel Console, Analytics, and Country Intelligence.
- Country Intelligence - The new location intelligence interface makes it even easier to access the wealth of information about locations around the world and makes it easier for you to access the information you rely on to make informed risk-related decisions.
- Custom Location Lists - You now have a new tool to give you the flexibility to drive location-based workflows that match your University’s unique risk-tolerance profile. Manage university safety policies or deploy location-specific information with custom location lists that you can use to trigger workflows.
- Numerous Graphical and Performance Improvements
In addition, the following updates were previously released over the past months:
- Group Trip Creation
- Improved Group Trip Process - Create a group trip and complete any requirements for the group leader before triggering the system to create the group members' trips. Do whatever else you'd like in Travel Registry, and the system will let you know when the trips are ready.
- Email Confirmation for Group Trip Creation - Set Travel Registry to send a confirmation email to the group leader, the user who created the trip, or both once all group member trips have been created
- Improved Activation Experience
- Continued Improvements to Background Tracking
- Performance Improvements for the Travelers page
The Exploring the Travel Risk 21.2 Release webinar occurred on Wednesday, July 27 at 3:00 PM Eastern. To view a recording of this webinar, visit WEBINAR: Exploring the Terra Dotta Travel Risk 22.2 Release
Share Your Feedback
The Travel Registry updates in the 22.2 release are directly from client requests so please, send us your 22.2 release feedback.
AlertTraveler® and Travel Registry Community Forums
Looking for best practices among other Travel Risk professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then join us in the Support Portal’s Community section. Check out the Travel/Risk forums (Discussion and Product Feedback), as well as the AlertTraveler® sections (Discussion and Product Feedback) to share tips, ideas, and questions. Be sure to click “Follow” in these forums to receive notifications of activity!