The Terra Dotta Travel Risk 22.1 Release was installed on client production sites on April 12, 2022.
Share Your Feedback
The Travel Registry updates in the 22.1 release are directly from client requests so please, send us your 22.1 release feedback and keep sharing in the Community Forums to lend a voice in shaping your Terra Dotta Travel Risk experience.
New and Updated Functionality
Click on each feature's hyperlinked title below to navigate to the related Knowledgebase article for more details and images.
- Global History Log - Starting with the installation of this release, activity related to sent emails and workflows will be saved in the Travel Admin > History Logs. This is the start of logging functionality improvements, with more to come in future releases!
- Email History - See a list of emails generated to travelers by Travel Registry, and use the "Show Contents" link to see exactly what was sent
- Workflow History - Review Workflow additions, changes, and deletions, including who made the change. Available from the Workflows section, the history icon within a Workflow, and the History Log page
- Trigger for Number of Days Before Departure and Return - Want to send out reminders or include additional requirements as the start or end of a trip approaches? Set up new workflows using this enhanced trigger option for "Pre-Departure" and "Prior to Return".
- Require Transportation and/or Lodging on Trip Approval - If your travelers don't book their arrangements until after approval, you can now require details on their travel plans starting from when the approval goes through
- Improved DOS Regional Data Interface - See all regional data for countries in this enhanced Useful Content
- Receipt After Requirement Completion - Enable this setting to have the system email a receipt to travelers once they have completed their requirements
- Active Trip Filter - Filter queries by active trip, making it easy to see who is currently traveling and set up scheduled reports to keep everyone up to date
- "Rerun Report" Option for Report Recipients - Now report recipients can access the most up-to-date details with the option to rerun the report, triggering a data refresh for the query and linked reports
- Numerous Graphical and Performance Improvements
In addition, the following updates were previously released over the past month:
- Admin Filters for Safety Feed - Find the exact alerts you're looking for with filters for type, date, severity, campus, location, and category
- Quickstart Guide - Travelers are presented with a guided tour of the app the first time they login. They can also access the Quickstart guide on demand from the hamburger menu.
- Continued Improvements to Background Tracking
- Group Trips
- Group File Upload Improvements - Enhanced interface for group trip creation, including more information on background processes and traveler profile matching with file uploads
- Cascade Travel Itinerary Improvements - On save, choose to cascade all group leader trip details to travelers or, at any time, use the new cascade icon to copy individual segments
TDU Global 2022 Conference
Join us for the TDU Global 2022 Conference scheduled for April 25-28, 2022! Visit our conference page to view full details, including an agenda with session descriptions, workshop information, and the registration page.
AlertTraveler® and Travel Registry Community Forums
Looking for best practices among other Travel Risk professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then join us in the Support Portal’s Community section. Check out the Travel/Risk forums (Discussion and Product Feedback), as well as the AlertTraveler® sections (Discussion and Product Feedback) to share tips, ideas, and questions. Be sure to click “Follow” in these forums to receive notifications of activity!