The Terra Dotta Study Abroad 22.1 Release was installed on client production sites on April 9, 2022. With a continued focus on enhancing the Study Abroad product and delivering on client-requested improvements, we are excited to share this series of new and updated functionality.
Tell us what you think!
Access our feedback form to share your thoughts on the Terra Dotta Study Abroad 22.1 Release. Your engagement continues to drive our product development, and we thank you for your constructive feedback across our various communication channels.
New & Updated Functionality
Click on each feature's hyperlinked title below to navigate to the related Knowledgebase (KB) article for more details and images.
More time-saving features! If you saved a filter, only to realize later that you forgot to add a value, then no worries. Admins now have the option to modify an existing saved filter.
Run your progress audit and quickly see who has completed all application requirements for the specified application phase. This at-a-glance indicator of (Complete) appears to the right of the applicant name in your audit results.
Access and view the history of changes made to your programs from the "More Program Actions" menu of any program in Program Wizard. Logged information includes the activity details, date and time of when the activity occurred, and the user who made the change.
As part of the March 2022 Terra Dotta Study Abroad Update, the following additional features were deployed to production sites:
- Admins have the option to generate a recommendation request and immediately mark that request as received so that it appears as a completed requirement of the application.
- HTML tags are now supported in all customizable instruction fields.
- When applicants attempt to apply to a program that is not accepting applications, the following message is displayed: This program is not accepting applications at this time.
- When viewing the contact configuration details of a program contact, the username and type (i.e. internal or external) are displayed.
- The addition of filters provides students with the ability to refine search results by relevant countries, terms, and program details.
- After filters are applied, a unique URL is generated that can be copied from your browser and shared.
- Instructions for Program Discovery support the use of HTML tags.
A number of known issues have been resolved. Read more.
Terra Dotta's Customer Success Team is a resource available to ensure that you get the most value out of your Terra Dotta solutions. Learn more in the Enhanced Service for Your International Education Office Webinar, recorded on March 17, 2022.
Most articles in the Study Abroad Knowledgebase contain a "Frequently Asked Questions" section where you can quickly reference responses to common inquiries. For some features, such as Deployment Rules and Reviewers Management, stand-alone "FAQ" articles are available. Check them out!
Study Abroad Community Forums
Looking for best practices among other Study Abroad professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then the Support Portal’s Community section is where you’ll want to go. Check out the two Study Abroad forums (Discussion and Product Feedback) to share tips, ideas, and questions. In addition, tune into the various learning channels and for training-based video instruction.
Be sure to click “Follow” in these forums to receive notifications of activity.
Study Abroad Table of Contents
Add this link to your list of favorites! The table of contents indexes all Study Abroad Knowledgebase (KB) articles. New articles are added and linked on a regular basis. Existing articles are routinely updated and republished in line with development.