AlertTraveler offers a world of up-to-date country and city travel intelligence in your pocket, including location safety scores and practical information. The refreshed mobile app will offer the same features you rely on with a more friendly and updated design to make it even easier to access the tools you need while on the go. The enhanced look and feel will encourage your travelers to use the app for savvy decision-making and to stay connected, no matter where their paths take them.
To support the release of the updated AlertTraveler® mobile app, this page outlines resources available for exploring the app, sharing the news with your travelers, and supporting the ongoing adoption and use at your institution.
These knowledgebase articles explain how to install and use the AlertTraveler® mobile app:
- Using the AlertTraveler® Mobile App
- Using Admin Functions in the AlertTraveler® Mobile App
- Installing and Registering the AlertTraveler® Mobile App
These videos walk users through what the AlertTraveler® mobile app is and its utility while traveling and for planning travel:
- What Is AlertTraveler®? (Video)
- Downloading and Activating AlertTraveler® (Video)
- Downloading and Activating AlertTraveler® for Travel Registries (Video)
- AlertTraveler® for Travel Planning (Video)
- AlertTraveler® for Emergencies (Video)
- AlertTraveler® for Administrators (Video)
Embed these Videos
Share these videos by embedding them your site! Open the video page using the links above and look for the "Share" button shaped like a paper airplane in the top right corner of the video. Copy this embed code, and follow the instructions for your site:
- Study Abroad Sites (Admin Console): Visit Content Management > Learning Content and either edit an existing Learning Content or create a new one using the + button. On the edit page, look for an icon that looks like a film strip. Click this, and paste the embed code in the box that pops up.
- Study Abroad Sites (Legacy System): Open Process > Learning Content and either edit an existing Learning Content using the pencil icon or create a new one using the "New Content" button. On the edit page, click on the "Source" button and paste the code into the appropriate section.
- Travel Registry: Open Travel Admin > Content Management > Useful Content and either edit an existing document by clicking on it or create a new one using the + button. On the edit page, click the + button to select "Video", then paste the code into the box that is added to the content page.
These materials are helpful for sharing the update with your travelers and other admins, and for supporting the adoption and use of the app:
- AlertTraveler®: Promotional Emails - Templates for sharing the update and walking users through updating
- AlertTraveler®: Learning Material - An overview of what the AlertTraveler® mobile app is and how to use the features, which you can copy to deploy in Study Abroad sites as Learning Content or in Travel Registry as Useful Content