Terra Dotta Engage provides a suite of options to promote your global engagement opportunities and pave the way for contacts to become applicants. Customize your messaging to communicate effectively with specific audiences, connect recipients with valuable educational programming, and continually improve your outreach strategies using a data-driven approach.
For an index of Engage articles, return to the Engage Table of Contents. This article discusses the following topics related to Settings:
Your administrative dashboard located at Engage > Engage Console offers an at-a-glance overview of your campaigns giving you the tools you need to evaluate the effectiveness of your outreach over time.
- Campaign Engagement - This funnel shows how many recipients have moved from "Targeted" contacts through intermediary steps toward either "Applications Created" for study abroad or "Arrived" for ISSS. Use the filter menu to adjust the funnel to display for a specific date range, program name, or campaign. (See Campaign Engagement below for more details on this section.)
- Create Campaign - Use this button to start a new campaign.
- Audience Growth - This line chart shows how your audience has grown over time, with the option to view by day, week, month, quarter, and year.
- Activity Today - This panel displays how many campaigns are currently active and how many emails have been sent.
This section offers some special features for exploring the data from your outreach.
The metrics in the Application Campaign Engagement visualization section shows how many contacts were targeted, how many opened the email (engaged), and how many reached action levels for applications or requests.
Three visualizations are available to represent this data:
- Funnel - shows the data as a stepped inverse pyramid, with the size of the blocks representing the total number of contacts included.
- Triangle - shows the data as an inverted triangle, with the volume of each section representing the total number of contacts included.
- Path - shows the steps of the path, with the size of each circle representing the total number of contacts included.
In each stage of the visualization, an admin can click on the block to view the list of contacts in that stage. Within the modal that opens, selecting one or more contacts causes the "Add to Contact List" button to appear. Select contacts, and use the button add them to a contact list.
The Application Campaign Engagement visualization section can be adjusted to show a filtered view of the data across campaigns.
- Date Range - Select a start and end date to include. This is useful for seeing the effectiveness of campaigns during a specific semester or across terms.
- Program Name - Select one or more programs to see the data for campaigns linked to these programs. This is useful for seeing how effective multiple campaigns have been at promoting specific programs.
- Campaigns - Select specific campaigns to include. This is useful for exploring the effectiveness of a collection of campaigns, such those supporting a specific program type or event across terms.
- Goal - Filter based on types of campaign goals.
- Applicant Parameters - Filter based on applicant parameters. This will include any contacts who either have the appropriate data pulled from the SIS file (such as from a contact list created from an analytics report) or who have logged into the site to create a user profile. This filter is useful for analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns across DEI groupings, such as by major, gender, or ethnic background.
Here are other resources that may interest you: