An admin tries to log in to their AlertTraveler app, but receives the following message:
"You do not currently have any upcoming trips registered in the system"
A possible solution:
This is the message that is designed to come up after travelers become expired in an AlertTraveler system:
- Eligibility starts because of planned travel, and travelers register the app (1-year registration is created)
- After the 1 year of registration finishes, if there are no more future itineraries (the app changes to expired status until a new itinerary is pushed)
To fix this, you could:
1. Create a new eligible itinerary for yourself to extend the registration,
2. Activate the app to kick off the year of eligibility
3. Withdraw the application on your site once you've reactivated the app.
Regenerate your account on your homepage: