How can I remove a process element that I have retired, that is still appearing on some students' records?
When a process element - such as a Material Submission, or Questionnaire - is retired, it is removed from use for future app cycles that have not yet been created, but not for app cycles where the element is currently deployed.
To remove the element from existing app cycles, you would need to follow these steps:
- Go to Process > App Cycles
- Locate the app cycle where the element is appearing, and click the edit pencil
- You may need to change the year first, in the dropdown menu
- After clicking the edit pencil, go to the appropriate tab (ex. Questionnaires)
- Un-check the box next to the process element
- Remember that the process element may be listed under multiple program types
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update