Stock reports offer free, at-a-glance reporting to organize data and save time when specific information is quickly needed. This article introduces the Stock Reports functionality and covers the following topics:
- Self-Service Stock Report Accessibility & Permissions
- Available Stock Reports
- Uninstalling a Stock Report
- Video Instruction
- The Program Date Management stock report is no longer available for download. Clients should instead take advantage of the Manage Programs feature in App Cycle Management which allows for the ability to print and export program data.
- The Payments stock report is no longer available for download. Clients should instead take advantage of the "SA-Payment Report" query template found in Analytics.
Important Note: The self-service feature is not available to clients with Terra Dotta installed on campus.
Self-service stock reports are accessible from the "My Queries and Reports" panel of the Admin Home Page. Click the "Stock Reports" file icon to get started.
A "Browse TDCL" button appears, allowing clients to browse and import stock reports independently. In addition, any stock reports currently installed on your site will appear here for you to access.
The "Available Stock Reports" panel is organized by three columns: Subject/Title, Description, and Actions. If a stock report already exists on your site, the orange/red overwrite icon indicates that this report will be overwritten - or replaced with the newest available version of the report - when importing. A blue action icon indicates that a report will be imported for the first time.
Note: The import icon is based on link text; thus, this icon color may vary from site to site.
Once installed, a report will be available in the "Stock Reports" section and accessible by administrators with the permissions of Profile Admin: Stock Reports and Applicant Admin: Stock Reports. If additional permissions are required based on the respective stock report, this will be noted in that stock report's Knowledgebase (KB) article. Also note that when adding permissions for new staff, they may need the relevant saved and/or shared queries permissions.
Available Stock Reports
The following stock reports are currently available via self-service:
- STOCK REPORT: Reviews and Reviewer Information
- STOCK REPORT: Application and profile comments
- STOCK REPORT: List of all scheduled staff appointments
- STOCK REPORT: Open Doors for Study Abroad (intended for Study Abroad offices)
- STOCK REPORT: STEP Registrations
- STOCK REPORT: Application Itineraries
- STOCK REPORT: Buddy Matching
- STOCK REPORT: Program Contacts Information
- STOCK REPORT: Exchange Balance Information
- STOCK REPORT: Budget Sheets
- STOCK REPORT: Credit Equivalency Request Audit
- Stock Report: Permissions
- Stock Report: Brochure Migration (for clients with program brochures built in the Legacy Program Builder)
Uninstalling a Stock Report
To uninstall a stock report, submit a Support request.