This KB explains the tools available on the Reports tab of Terra Dotta ISSS. The links below will take you to detailed functional KBs.
- Draft Status Records: Profiles that do not yet have an active Academic Objective
- Initial Status Records: Records that have been created, but are in SEVIS-Initial status and are not yet SEVIS-registered.
- Active Status Records: Records that have been created, and are SEVIS-Active
- Active Records in Last 12 Months: A total count of records that are in a SEVIS-active status, or were at any time in the past calendar year, counting back twelve months from today's date
- Pending Check-ins: Records with Initial I-20s whose program start date is current, or within the SEVIS registration/validation period
- Pending Batch Records: The number of batch update records and batch events that are awaiting submission to SEVIS in a batch
- SEVIS Admin: Reports > Active Academic Objective Analysis: This tool identifies F-M students and J scholars who were active for any portion of the date range requested.
- SEVIS Admin: Reports > Statistical Overview: The Statistical Overview combines the Active Academic Objectives tool and the Active OPT Students tool. Create and export demographic reports with the Statistical Overview tool.
- SEVIS Admin: Reports > Active OPT Students: Finding active enrolled students is becoming easier with our new Active OPT Students report found on the Report page of the SEVIS Admin.
- SEVIS Admin: Reports > OPT Employers: Reporting on students engaged in OPT and their employers
SEVIS Admin: Reports > Travel Summary: Need to know who’s recently obtained an F, M, or J visa abroad, or who entered last week with your school’s documents? The ISSS Admin can now compile travel information scraped with SEVIS Travel information via RTI Connect after capturing your most recent SEVIS list of Initial or Active Students as well as Initial or Active Exchange Visitors. All the information the ISSS Admin would see in SEVIS is available in Terra Dotta to view and work with.
Integrated/Non-Integrated Users Report
SEVIS Admin: Reports > Integrated/Non-Integrated Users Report: The new Integrated/Non-Integrated Users Report clearly identifies which users are integrated and users who are not integrated. This feature currently facilitates the conversion of integrated to non-integrated users. The converse option (non-integrated to integrated) is not available at this time.
SEVIS Admin: Reports > Program Alerts: The reports located in the Reports tab will let you target and manage all your students and scholars throughout the visa lifecycle, from pre-arrival through their program end date and OPT expiration dates.