RTI Connect brings you to the Reports page after you download your SEVIS list from RTI into Terra Dotta. The Report page shows you the data that was imported from RTI, and which is now available for you to work with in Terra Dotta.
RTI > Downloaded Lists
To navigate to this information Click RTI > Scroll down to Downloaded Lists > Select a report and report date.
The Update Records drop-down menu in the top left corner shows your options. You may choose to update only selected records, or update all records in the report.
The Excel Report option will export a set of the displayed data to an Excel spreadsheet for you to save locally and work with further if needed.
The text at the top shows how many records were retrieved from RTI. You may also refresh the page if additional records have been imported since the display was opened.
You may choose to view records in varying data increments - for example, 25, 50, or 100 records at a time. Pagination tabs appear in the top right.
Checking the box next to Name selects all records from the report list. If you wish to select specific records, check the box next to the record.
The headers at the top of the report indicate the data contained in the column. The first seven data columns contain SEVIS-specific data:
- Given name
- Visa type
- SEVIS ID
- Last status change (this refers to SEVIS status, for example, from SEVIS-Initial to SEVIS-Active)
- Program start date
- Program end date
Starting with the eighth column, the header titles indicate local information about the data:
- Outcome of the SEVIS verification routine (either a match was found in Terra Dotta, a match was not found in Terra Dotta, or a record was partially matched and has specific data discrepancies). This indicator is automatically populated by Terra Dotta.
- RTI review status assigned by the reviewing advisor: assigned, requires attention, resolved, reviewed. This indicator is assigned by the advisor.
- Reviewed by <username>. This indicator is automatically assigned when the advisor who assigns the RTI review status selects a status from the drop-down menu in the preceding column.
- Reviewed on <date>. This indicator is automatically assigned on the date that the advisor who assigns the RTI review status selects a status from the drop-down menu in the preceding column.