This functionality has been released to sandbox sites.
This KB article reviews the content that is found on the O-1 Account Settings within the Scholar Admin. This page houses information pertaining to your organization’s O1 petitioner information and other O-1 organizational information. Navigate to the Account Settings page by clicking Scholar Admin > Configuration > Account Settings > O-1 Account Settings.
If the information is completed in the Account Settings, then the information will automatically be reflected in the Scholar Profile for new O-1, O-1 Extension, and O-1 Amendment cards.
The Account Settings is divided into three sections: Petitioner Information, Information about the Petition, and Basic Information about Proposed Employment/Employer.
The Petitioner information of the O-1 Account Settings page contains basic information about your organization divided into three sections: name and federal information, mailing address of the organization, and contact information. These three sections have the following information:
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Individual IRS Tax Number
- U.S. SSN
- Company or Organization Name
- Mailing Address of Organization
- In Care of Name
- Street Number and Name
- Apt/Ste/Floor Number
- Zip Code
- Postal Code
- Contact Information
- Daytime Phone
- Mobile Phone
Information about the Petition
The Information about the Petition of the O-1 Account Settings page contains the following information:
- Requested Nonimmigrant Classification
- Basis for Classification
- Requested Action
- Total Number of Workers Included in this Petition
Basic Information about Proposed Employment/Employer
The Basic Information about Proposed Employment/Employer section of the O-1 Accounts Settings page contains information about the employer including work address if different than organization address, wage information, and dates of intended employment.
- Position Title
- LAC or ETA Case #
- Work Address if Different than Organization Address
- Do you want to have this request processed using Premium Processing?
- Did you include an itinerary with the petition?
- Will the beneficiary work for office at another company or location?
- Will the beneficiary work exclusively in the CNMI?
- Is this a full-time position?
- If part-time, how many hours per week?
- Dollar Amount
- Per (unit of time)
- Other Compensation
- Dates of Employment
- Type of Business
- Year Established
- Current Number of Employees in U.S.
- Gross Annual Income
- New Annual Income