The Terra Dotta Travel Risk 23.0 Release was installed on client production sites on January 17th, 2023.
The latest AlertTraveler® App Update (version 2.4) arrived on both iOS and Android platforms on January 18th, 2023.
New and Updated Functionality
Clicking on the available hyperlinks will navigate to the related Knowledgebase article for more details and images.
- Group Leader Not Traveling- This all-new feature allows group leaders to create and monitor trips and indicate if they are not traveling with the group. This valuable addition means the group leader will not appear in Traveler Locations for the trips they are not traveling on, and will not be impacted by Alerts for the trip's location(s).
- Increased Profile Refresh Frequency- With this update, admins get the best of both worlds; profiles load faster and user profile data is more in sync with your SIS/HR data than ever. Profiles now refresh Nightly (for active users), upon user creation, upon trip creation, and every time a traveler navigates to their profile.
The 2.4 AlertTraveler® App version has arrived on both iOS and Android platforms. All users will need to download the newest version of the app to enjoy the newest client-driven updates. The new version will download automatically if your device is configured for automatic updates. If you manually manage apps on your device, watch for the in-app prompt to update. Updates to AlertTraveler® include:
- GPS location: With this exciting update, traveler GPS timestamps update more frequently, providing AlertTraveler® Admins with a better understanding of their traveler's location.
- Traveler Locations: GPS location now expires after 3 days of no GPS activity. This improves accuracy regarding when travelers are impacted by the Alerts that affect them, and affords admins with a more precise view of overall traveler whereabouts on the Traveler Locations map.
- Riskline Alerts- Improved handling of Riskline Alerts and their associated radii. This improvement applies to clients who use Riskline as their travel intelligence provider.
- Alerts: Enhanced load times
- Traveler Locations: Enhanced load times
- Concur: Failed Trips with no associated traveler name are now included in Failed Trip Notification emails. This improvement applies to clients who have a Concur integration exclusively.
- AlertTraveler® App: Users can now scroll on the Institutional SOS panel. This improvement allows admins to display more institutional safety information to their travelers.
- Retired In-App CDC-COVID Ratings: As the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has confirmed they will no longer maintain their COVID-19 country-specific travel notices, the CDC COVID-19 rating display has been retired from the app's display. General CDC rating functionality will not be impacted by this change.
AlertTraveler® and Travel Registry Community Forums
Looking for best practices among other Travel Risk professionals within the Terra Dotta client community? Have a great use case scenario to share to support an idea for a feature improvement? Then join us in the Support Portal’s Community section.
Check out the Travel/Risk forums (Discussion and Product Feedback), as well as the AlertTraveler® sections (Discussion and Product Feedback) to share tips, ideas, and questions. Be sure to click “Follow” in these forums to receive notifications of activity!